Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is It Friday YET???

Why is it that some weeks seem to drag on and on and on and on.... (you get my point) but at the same time when you think about it, it seems like time has FLOWN by? How is that possible? Anyways, I just wanted to say that I can't believe that Connor will be 9 MONTHS OLD on Saturday!?!?!? Can you believe it??? My little baby isn't going to be a baby much longer. :-( But, he does still continue to amaze us with how quickly he learns things.

Sorry this is short, but frankly I'm ready for bed so that my FRIDAY can begin! :-) Connor has his 9 month check up on Monday so we'll get to see just how much he has been growing (& find out just how soon we'll be having to purchase the next car seat!) I'll try to update here or Facebook with his stats after we see the doctor.

In the meantime, here's an adorable pic I caught of Connor in the bath the other night. He LOVES bath time!!!!
(I especially love his shampoo-mohawk!)
Good night!
Love, A

No comments:

Post a Comment