Sunday, June 12, 2011

Finally!!! A new post!!!

So I haven't been so good about updating this... my bad. :-( I always think about it but never when I'm in front of the computer. Anyways, life is still going good here. Connor is a crazy-silly 2 year old! He keeps us on our toes! He LOVES M&Ms (which he calls "Mmm-ays"). He LOVES being outside ALL.THE.TIME! He has recently outgrown his crib.... well, actually he just figured out how to climb out of it one afternoon. So now he has a cute little toddler bed. Transitioning to the toddler bed was not near as bad as I thought it was going to be. Of course we did turn the lock on his door around so we can lock him into his room. Once he figured out he can't escape, he gave up the fight and will typically go to bed at night without any issues. Nap time is a different story.... He's not always a fan of nap time. Sometimes he fights it, sometimes he doesn't. But when he is fighting it, man does it remind me that he is a TWO YEAR OLD! ;-) (Think screaming fits, and throwing poo-poo.... Yup, you read that right. Connor will take off his diaper and literally throw his poo across the room. Yeah, that's fun to clean up.) :-

But the vast majority of the time, he is a great toddler. He talks non-stop and is starting to use more and more sentences. If you tell him to say something, he is always willing to try. (Hence me teaching him one evening to say "Daddy doe-doe".) Ha! Ronnie wasn't a fan though... go figure.

As for Ronnie & me... we are doing great too. Ron is taking a break from school this summer and has decided to just enjoy it. I recently participated in a 5k race. I walked it with Katie Roo (who is currently 7 months preggo!) and another mommy friend, Jennifer. We walked the 5k in just under an hour - which we thought was pretty good considering how HOT and HUMID it was that evening. (Yes, it was an evening race - it started at 9pm!)

As for work, Ronnie is not a fan of the heat that has already started here, but he does start his 4-day work weeks next week. YAY! I'm still doing good with my office too. My branch has started hosting customer education seminars and we plan to do them twice a month on various market topics. I'm hoping that this will help clients learn more and then want to become more invested in the markets (and then bring me all thier assets!!!) We just had our first seminar and my broker (Kory) did the presentation. He did great and the presentation went fabulously! I'm lucky to have such a great broker for my office! (Espeically since I'm not a huge fan of presenting...)

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I promise I will try to do it more often though!
Here's are Connor's 2 year pictures:


-A

No comments:

Post a Comment