Last week the Dallas area got 8-12 inches of amazingly beautiful snow -- which is a rare treat for us (we usually get a sprinkle of snow and a TON of ice/sleet/hail.) Because of the snow I got to leave work a little early on Thursday and then my office was closed all day on Friday! YEA for snow days!!! :-) I really wish Connor was old enough to play in the snow, but unfortantly he not -- which is good since he doesn't even have anything to wear to play in the snow. I did carry him outside and let him grab a handful of it off the bushes. He proceeded to IMMEDIATLY drop it. Then grabbed another handful... held that for a moment, then shoved it into his mouth. LOL! :-) He didn't really care for it though so he decided to just look at it instead.
The puppies were intrigued by the snow too! Well, intrigued might be too strong of a word. Bailey wanted NOTHING to do with it. She wouldn't even walk out in it. Laila sniffed it, put her paw into it, pulled back, pawed it again, then ran full force out into it to go potty. :-) The snow was great while it lasted, but this week the tempertures have been nearing 60 degrees and to be completely honest, I MUCH prefer the warmer temps to the pretty snow. Guess that's the Texas girl in me. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment