Okay, I'm attempting to multi-task... I'm working on uploading all the pictures off my camera and since my computer seems to be running really slowly this morning, I've been cleaning while I wait. I don't have the patience to sit here and wait for the computer to load... and I feel bad b/c Ronnie is in a cleaning mode -- maybe he's nesting. :-) Anyways, here are the pictures from the baby shower that Jamie threw for me also a couple pictures of the 'diaper cakes" that I got. (One from Jamie, which her soon-to-be sister-in-law made, and the other from the ladies at my mom's work.) They are the coolest things!!!
 |
| Baby Shower & Diaper Cakes |
Oh, and my mom & dad still had the rocking chair that they used for my brother and me. So, after a new coat of paint - compliements of my daddy! - and a couple puppy paw prints - compliments of my mom! -- we have our rocking chair for baby Connor's room. :-)
 |
| From Random PIcs |
No comments:
Post a Comment